Jackson was so excited once we walked into the water park! I think he may have forgot how much he likes to swim and play in the water. It was the perfect size water park for Garrison and him.

Jackson and Garrison were going non-stop from the time we got there until we left. They played on the little slide, the steps, the water, the spray station, and the big slide.

I love this picture of us, except that there is a fog circle right on my face.

The big slide provided hours of entertainment and fun. Jackson was able to go down it by himself and he couldn't get enough of it!
He was a rule breaker and went down on his tummy a few times.
The biggest kid of us all enjoyed it just as much!
Jackson shot a few hoops with daddy and mommy. He has skill:)

The three of us enjoying the day together.

My dad played with the two boys for a while by himself while...
Brian and I relaxed in the hot tub!
A quick picture with my favorite brother who is getting so big and smart!
My little fishy who didn't want to leave the water park.
I am so glad we decided to go to the water park, we ALL had a blast! Thank you Dad for taking two whole days off of work. Jackson and I loved spending time with you.
No comments:
Post a Comment