You post a new verse the 1st and 15th of each month.
Here are my first two verses for January:
1st: Psalm 45:11 (NIV) "The king is enthralled by your beauty; honor him, for he is your Lord."
I chose this verse because I am often, ok most of the time, WAY to concerned with the way I look and hard on myself. I am loved and beautiful in the eyes of my Creator and that is all that matters. I want to claim this verse and live it out daily.
15th: Ephesians 4:29 (NIV) "Do not let any unwholesome talk come out of your mouths, but only what is helpful for building others up according to their needs, that it may benefit those that listen."
The Lord led me to this verse today as I was opening my Bible to spend some time with him. I believe this verse means many things for me. 1) It goes hand and hand with my first verse. 2.) I have been given many opportunties this year at school so far to minister to others and I need to make sure what I am saying at school is positive, encouraging, and makes me stand out from others 3.) I need to live this verse out at home
I am so excited to commit these verses and more to memory this year and see what the Lord does with them and ME!
I know this spiral (I am going to decorate it) is my new reading/meditating material on the treadmill in the mornings. You may just see me with my spiral everywhere I go:)
No comments:
Post a Comment