Pictures before church- Papa, Jackson, and Grandma (Sneak peak of our new staircase behind them)
I think we are all looking in a different direction:)
Brian and his parents attended service while I served in Jackson's room. I gave each child a piece of paper and crayons for art time and first thing Jackson does is traces his hand. He did a pretty good job all by himself. I really do love spending that hour with him and I promise I pay attention to the other kiddos too!
After lunch Mel and Sharon headed out to pick up their new boat and Jackson napped. By the time they got back and Jackson woke up the sun was shining bright! We spent the rest of the afternoon/evening outside. Jackson loves driving Papa's boat. We have been soaking the boat bribe for all it is worth and it works wonderfully:) Papa may need to leave his boat here!The three musketeers decided it was warm enough to go swimming so they headed up the hot tub.
I need it at least 25 degrees warmer to get in the pool, boy am I looking forward to those days but not the cold days that are coming in!





No comments:
Post a Comment