Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Just Some Questions...

-How can two people who have only been married 5 years have so much junk?

-How does it always happen that on my days off I find myself at different stores buying more stuff our house just needs after we just threw away 5 garbage bags of junk?

-Why do home projects take so long, create more of a mess in the process, and cost so much money?

-Why does cleaning the house take 5 hours and making a mess takes all but 5 minutes?

-How did I live in Wisconsin for 20 years and survive the winters when I can't stand being confined to the house for one week of cold rainy weather in Houston?

-Why does one of Jackson's shirts cost almost as much as an adult one that has way more material and will not be outgrown at the same fast rate?

-Why do I watch the Dr. Oz show when I know I will then think I have every ailment he talked about and then worry about it for the next few days?

-When does the Easter candy come out?

-Who came up with the 5 day work week?

-How can KSBJ, the only station I like to listen to on the radio, just stop working one day and not come back in?

-Why must college be so expensive? Why must you go to college to teach? Why do student loans take forever to pay off?

-Where should we go in Texas for a family summer vacation?

2 comments:

Jules said...

It's like you are reading my mind.....
1. Baby/Kid clothes are WAAAY too expensive ( but so cute so I keep buying them!)
2. 5 day work weeks are for the birds. I'd be so much more productive if we just had 4 day work weeks
3. Student loans suck!!
4. Have a good 4 day week :)

Kayla said...

I think you answered your 1st question with your 2nd lol meaning your the one that buys the junk to go in the house :) love you....and Jacksons cloths only cost as much as yours because you will only buy them at expensive stores....I haven't paid more than $3 for a shirt for Ian and $7 for jeans