It only took a little convincing on our parts to get Jackson to try the slide. He climbed up the big steps the first time all by himself but wouldn't go down. I broke the rules and went up to the top and sent him down crying. When he finally scooted himself all the way down the slide he was smiling and wanted to go again.
Now there is no stopping him and no need for any help from mom!
Headed up to the top,
And up,
And up some more!
The slide dumps into only 4 feet of water so Brian or I can easily wait to catch Jackson when he slides into the water. It literally takes Jackson about 5 minutes to go down the slide. I'm not sure if it is his swim shirt, shoes, or just the fact that he won't lay back.
Brian tried the slide out for fun and went A LOT faster than Jackson!I wonder when Jackson will ask us to get a slide for our pool:)

No comments:
Post a Comment