The kids swam, jumped in, and splashed us:) We swam for about an hour and a half and then went in to enjoy lunch and rest. Okay, maybe the mommies rested because Jackson and the others may have been wilder inside!
Emily took Huntley home for a nap and the rest of us headed out to swim some more. Jackson absolutely loved the big kids. He followed them around, had to do what they were doing, and loved calling their names! We swam for another hour and I was wiped. I thought for sure Jackson would take an even longer nap. Nope, not longer than normal. I forget how tired I am when I spend most of the day out in the sun.I'm sad not to work with Emily on a daily basis. But, I am so glad we still get together and have fun. I am so also thankful I have the chance of getting to know Cindy and her family better before we even work together!
I am looking forward to many more days of swimming and playing with friends this summer!
No comments:
Post a Comment