Jackson is my alram clock most days in the summer unless I have to be up at a certain time. Today he woke me up at 7:40 and then we played in our bed until 8:30. We then headed downstairs for breakfast. While I cleaned and started laundry Jackson helped me, made a few more messes, and colored.
Next, I worked out while Jackson played in the work out room and watched Cars. Then we rode bikes to the Splash Pad where we enjoyed apples and pretzels and then played. We came home and had a picnic lunch in the living room. Jackson asked to have one and was so excited. He had to call Daddy and Papa and let them know.

We folded some laundry together and played some games on starfall. Jackson went down for a nap and I did some more laundry, read some, and I think I may have dozed off for a bit too!
After naps we swam with Daddy in the pool and had dinner. Then we went to the book store and I got a few read alouds. We all needed a cool treat so we drove through McDonalds for their Frozen Strawberry Lemonades. Of course Jackson loved his and downed it in a matter of minutes!

We enjoyed our drinks outside at the park.

Daddy always can make Jackson laugh!

Our night ended with a walk, songs, and prayers. Now I will spend some time alone with Brian!
Monday, Monday I think you were so good to me!
No comments:
Post a Comment