Sunday, June 19, 2011

Father's Day 2011

Brian was on call all week which means we didn't see a lot of him so we were extra thankful he was off on Father's Day! We woke up and Jackson gave Brian his card and presents. Thanks to Jackson Brian already knew what they were:) We then got ready and went to church.


After church we celebrated the best daddy by going out for lunch. Jackson got to have a special treat; some Root beer and was beyond excited. It was all he could think about!

The rest of the day was pretty low key but did including lots of swimming and horse play between Jackson and daddy!

Brian is such a great dad! Even before we had Jackson I knew he would be, because of the way he loved and played with Garrison when we were dating. He is such a hands on dad and so mush fun. Jackson adores, looks up to, and mimics him. He is firm but in a loving and gentle way. Jackson is such a daddy's boy!

Daddy and his boy:)

Jackson and Daddy having lots F.U.N.

LOVE this picture! It shows a strong dad that will always "catch" his son.

I am so thankful I don't have to do this parenting thing alone and even more blessed I get to do it with my best friend! Brian, thank you for investing in Jackson's life in big and small ways each and every day.
I can't wait to see how Jackson and your relationship strengths and develops in the coming years. We both love you!

No comments: