Tuesday, June 28, 2011

He Wants To Be Just Like His Daddy

Jackson and I spent a fun morning at the library. His favorite part today included the computers, the tractor DVD we checked out, and seeing the forklifts working.
Jackson is a mommy's boy all day long, ok he really has no choice during the day!:) As soon as Brian comes home from work I am pretty much history. Tonight Brian told Jackson he had to go mow the lawn and Jackson almost had a meltdown until it dawned on him. He would just go help Daddy. He told Brian to go put on his green shirt, went and got his green shirt, and then found his lawnmower. It was quite the scene!


I thought Jackson would be scared of the noise from the lawnmower but he stayed out there the whole time mowing with Daddy.


At one point they both were wiping the sweat of their faces with their shirts. I wished I would have captured that one! Jackson came in from mowing said he needed a Popsicle and to watch his tractor DVD! It made me smile the whole time I was watching the two of them outside. :)




And a couple weeks ago when Brian was cleaning the pool, Jackson came running into the house frantically searching for broom. I had no idea why he wanted it until I looked out the window!

Do you still think Jackson will want to do these chores when he is 16?

No comments: