-We finally got some much needed rain, but could still use some more!
-Jackson is doing an awesome job with potty training. No accidents (besides a few little dribbles) since last Thursday and he does a pretty good job of telling us when he needs to go!!
-I think he looks pretty darn cute in his big boy underwear, even if they are Mickey ones!-I am excited to be taking a mini vacation with Brian and Jackson very soon!
-I love waking up without an alarm clock, making breakfast with Jackson, working out, and doing what ever else sounds fun each day!
-I have read two books in the last week that I loved and kept me up much to late (but that's okay because it is summer!)
-I have many other books I still want to read!
-My dad called and informed me he only has 25 more working days until they come to visit!
-I love that he is counting down!
-I love that I still have 2 more months of summer!

No comments:
Post a Comment