Brian took some pictures to document their time together. I bet he did this just for me:)
They spent the entire night outside.
Jackson loves to run around the block and go through any sprinklers he might find along the way.

He has recently started going swimming underwater. We noticed he opens his eyes and then he can get the toys he throws down to the bottom.
Jackson earned a lot of new toys for the pool and beach by telling us he had to go potty and no accidents!After we went to story time at the library today we had to run to Wal-Mart for a few things and the only thing Jackson knows about this store is the train inside. I love that he will sit perfectly still and quiet in the cart to "ride" the train before we leave. I wonder what he would think about it if I actually put money in to make it go!
I love that Jackson's finds pleasure and joy in the simple things of life. I hope that lasts through out his whole life!


No comments:
Post a Comment