Erica, Katrina's sister, was visiting for the weekend. They all came over Saturday morning and while the everyone else was swimming Erica cut Brian's and my hair. I couldn't stand my anymore all I could do with it was put it in a ponytail. Thanks Erica, it was just what I needed!The rest of the afternoon Brian worked on installing our shower door. We finally have a door, it only took 2 months! Then it was time for date night!
My Aunt Midge so kindly watched Jackson for us. He couldn't wait to get rid of us when we dropped him off! (Check out Jackson's crazy after nap hair!)
Brian and I went to see Zookeeper at Studio Movie Grill. This was our first time going to this type of theater. Can't say it was my favorite. The smell of greasy food the whole movie just kind of grossed me out. We both enjoyed the movie. I took this picture in the theater before the movie started and when I checked to see if I got us, I had bunny ears. Yup the kids behind us gave us bunny ears! I gave them my teacher eyes.:)
After the movie, we walked around City Center for a little bit. I loved it! It was cute so cute and fun. I think it might be my new favorite place and I haven't even tried anything there. I can't wait to go back for lunch, dinner, dessert, and shopping. It is always good to have some Jackson free time away with Brian!
No comments:
Post a Comment