Saturday, July 2, 2011

Friends and Swimming

I don't know what I would do without a pool during the summer! It is too hot to do much else outside. We love swimming and we love having others over to swim with us!

Wednesday morning Emily and Huntley along with Claire and Caroline joined us. I taught with Caroline 2 years ago with Emily. I can't tell you how much I miss working with these two girls every day. I met Claire that same year but she taught a different grade. She is such a sweetie and about to have her first baby. We had a great time staying cool in the pool and laughing! Then we continued our conversations and laughs over lunch at Chick-fil-a (where else)! However, I failed miserably at taking any pictures.

Then Thursday night Louis and Katrina came over for the first time this summer. They have been living it up this summer in Hawaii and Iowa!:) I am so thankful Katrina is able to come and go swimming with us this year. We enjoyed dinner (thanks for grilling Louis), lots of swimming, washers, talking, and maybe a few laughs!

Jackson was just a bit of a show of! He would swim from Katrina to Louis, Louis to Brian, Brian to me, and then from be back to Katrina.
He wouldn't corporate for a picture though!


I realized I don't have many pictures of just Katrina and me, so I made sure we got one this time!


I thought for sure Louis and Katrina wore Jackson out. He swam from like 5:30-8, but nope! He got up earlier than he had all week.


Thanks everyone for coming over and hanging out with us! Feel free to join us!

No comments: