
Monday: I had a doctor's appointment and Jackson was a rockstar! Then, we met Emily and Huntley at Tutti Fruti for some frozen yogurt. Jackson loved it, but I still like my Freshberry better:) We all headed over to Target so Emily and I could spend lots of money on our classrooms.

Tuesday: Jackson and I headed to the library for storytime. I think the main reason he asks to the library each week is because of all of the construction equipment right in the parking lot. We also shared a pretzel from Target, our favorite snack!

Wednesday: Jackson and I spent time hanging out with Bailey and Garrison. First, we went to the movies to watch Yogi Bear. Next, we came back to our house to swim and play. Then, we ate lunch at McDonald's and the kids played. We ended our time with ice-cream cones!

Thursday: Jackson and I went to The Little Gym and had fun playing around.

We swam before nap time.

After dinner, we went to the mall to pick up a few things. We let Jackson ride the carousel and he asked to see the animals at The Rainforest Cafe. We stopped by Mardel's on the way home so I could get a few more things for my classroom.

Friday: Jackson hung out in his Cowboy boots (Thanks Cindy!) and took pictures of me. Then, we swam and played with Claire, Emily, and Huntley. I also finished the 2nd Hunger Games book.
We had a wonderful, laid back week! I am holding on to every last minute of summer. But, now it is time to get dressed up and see what surprise Brian has for our anniversary tonight!
2 comments:
Hey! Looks like ya'll had a great week! Are you available this week to meet for lunch or come over and play? We are busy on Monday but should be available the rest of the week. Let me know.
Sounds like you are having a great summer! Hope you had a wonderful anniversary!
Post a Comment