One day I spent some time making cinnamon rolls. I used the bread machine to make the dough. I really only use my bread machine to make dough. I think I need to make some "homemade" bread this week.
The dough came out perfect! Then, I rolled the dough out and dumped butter, sugar, and cinnamon on top! What could be better? A log roll was up next with 8 equal cuts. Into the pan they went and baked for 25 minutes.
(Sidenote: This is my first collage I created in Photoshop. I am slowly learning with the help of templates!)Meanwhile, I mixed the icing up and drizzled it over the cinnamon rolls once they came out. I immediately served up Brian and myself a roll, which we enjoyed poolside! That may just make everything taste better.
I thought the dough recipe was excellent, but I will probably try a different icing recipe next time.
Hmm, what shall I bake tomorrow?
2 comments:
man, those look delicious! Can I have to recipe? I wish I was coming over tomorrow to eat one!! :)
I am impressed!!!! When we come in Sept. I want some!!!! The problem is----then you will be back to work. Ugh!
Post a Comment