As soon as we got the bread out the ducks were on top of us. I was thinking this could get bad and at that very moment a couple of the ducks were on top of Jackson. Right after I snapped this picture Jackson broke out in tears. Poor boy!
He said the ducks ate his hands. I had to get rid of our bread as fast as I could so they would stop invading our space. Jackson was upset he didn't get to feed the turtles this time. He told Brian that the ducks were naughty! This experience may have tainted his view he had for feeding the ducks. I am not sure we will be back!To make up for my fun mommy moment that went bad, I took Jackson to our subdivision pool to swim and have a picnic. He went down the slide like 15 times and loved swimming in a different setting. On the way home, we saw a vulture. We DID NOT stop to feed this bird!
No comments:
Post a Comment