

Swinging like a big boy
Everyone got in on the action:)
Jackson's first cheeseburger and he loved it!After Jackson's nap we headed over to Castle Park so Jackson could ride some rides. There were three rides he could go on the carousel, antique cars, and the train. 2 out of 3 were shut down when we first got there.
Waiting to ride on the Merry go round
The antique cars finally opened and good thing because they were Jackson's favorite.Brian, Luke, Gus, and I played putt putt after Jackson and Grandpa went back to the house to swim.

Everyone got a hole in one during the game, mine was on the very last hole.
On our last morning, Brian and I walked to Starbucks and stopped to buy Jackson some trains for the airplane ride home.
While we were gone Jackson got a ride in the go kart and did some swimming.
My little fishy
Good-bye CaliforniaWhen we checked in for our flight home I noticed our baggage claim tickets only had Denver printed on them. I asked the guy and he said that is all he had reservations for. I about flipped! He got it all figured out, but good thing I caught his mistake or we might have been stuck in Denver. Again we did not have to pay for our luggage and we got free TV!
Jackson did really well on the plane, especially the second flight because we had an extra seat for him to seat in and play. We arrived early into Denver and boarded our plane for Houston right away, however we had no crew. We waited for about 30 minutes for them to arrive and when we finally got on the runway it started to pour so we had to wait another 30 minutes to take off. Don't worry they gave us free TV for being delayed more than a hour, ha! We finally got home at 1:00 in the morning, at least I didn't have to go to work Thursday!
We had a great time and had the best hosts around. Thank you to Matt, Laurie, Mike, Seanapri, Mel, and Sharon for making our trip possible and better than we could have imagined. You are all more than welcome at our house anytime!


No comments:
Post a Comment