Saturday, August 7, 2010

Meeting Miss Piper

My friend Stacy had another little girl 2.5 weeks ago and I was in California. I finally made my way over to her house bring them dinner and to meet Piper. You see Stacy used to live not even 5 minutes from me, then she decided to move, and now she lives about 50 minutes from me. I'm happy she found a house but I liked her better closer:) At least we get to work together next year again!!
Jackson and Cadence playing. Cadence says Pi-per and it is the cutest thing ever! She is a proud big sister.
Piper has a full head of hair just like her older sister. She is just adorable:)
Jackson wasn't so sure about me holding the baby. He needed to be right by me getting some love too.

Stacy looks great and is doing a great job with these two little cuties. I don't think I'm ready for two, not yet anyways!

1 comment:

Coughlin's Corner said...

You are too sweet! Dinner was great and I need the recipe. Thanks for coming out Cadence loved playing with Jackson!