Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Sealed With A Kiss

Hitting head on concrete floor= One really happy, outgoing boy the next day
Jackson was extremely happy at the Little Gym this morning and all day long. I didn't take my camera in with me, but because of how he was acting I went and grabbed it.
I was a little worried we might leave with a shiner on the other side:)
So strong!
At the end of each class Miss Lauren blows bubbles for the kids. Jackson runs around like crazy trying to get the bubbles. Well, today he stopped to give Lilah a hug and then all of a sudden he planted one on Cindy (the little girl watching him do the flip) and she leaned in. How could she resist my cutie! Ha! It really was one of the cutest things ever! I wish I would have snapped a picture. The camera was right in my lap, I guess I was to in shock to do anything but laugh.
We better keep a close eye on this kid!

No comments: