-No more snuggle time every morning
-No more putting a head band in and putting my hair up or just throwing on the cowboy hat when I am too lazy to actually do it
-No more using the pool as my shower:)
-No more splash pad trips at 10 in the morning
-No putting my boy down for naps everyday and using naptime to get things done around the house-No more play dates, story time, or Little Gym during the week
-No more swimming 10X a day
-No more Target runs daily-No more meeting friends for lunch
-No more playing at the park at 8 in the morning before it gets to hot
-No more relaxing or renting movies on a week night-No more tan
-No more days just me and my boy

-No more summer vacation:(
BUT, I am so blessed to have been able to spend the last 12 or so weeks with my favorite boy. God allowed us to have this special time- just the two of us and I will not forget it anytime soon!
2 comments:
This is so sweet! Good luck with transitioning back into the school year. I'm sure missing your little man will make the "going back to work" thing even harder. How long until Thanksgiving break?! :)
Your post just brought tears to my eyes. I never thought of it like that, or maybe I am still in denial
:( I am already missing my kids and we haven't even started yet!
We will have a great year though!!!
Post a Comment