Monday, August 23, 2010

Day One- Check


Jackson and I this morning before school. Brian was already at work so I had to attempt these pictures by myself.
This was last year, how come we both look so much bigger this year?!?!?
Overall today was a great day!
-All my students made it to my classroom and home without too many problems (remember it is a HUGE school!)
-I ate lunch and went to the bathroom TWICE during the school day
-I started the day with 18 students and ended with 17
-My students read for 11 minutes during independent reading the 1st day and one student wanted to read longer
-I have some students with strong/loud/interesting personality, I have a feeling I will be laughing often this year
-I do have one student who cries more often than Jackson and a few that do not know their Kinder sight words
-Most of the day really was a whirlwind and before I knew it was time to pack up and do it all again tomorrow.
-And I actually have enough energy to do Ab Ripper with Brian tonight!

1 comment:

Wendy Suddendorf said...

Sounds like your year has started off great!