Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Night Fishy

Last night Jackson would not go to sleep for anything. S0 what do good parents do, take him swimming to wear him out!
Hi Mom! I'm not tired one bit even though it is 9:30! Jackson did not get the memo that mommy went back to work this week and would like to go to be early:)
Swimming and playing in the water is way more fun than sleeping.
He had a blast. He was swimming back and forth on the steps. He would stop, go under, come back up, and giggle. It was like he hadn't been swimming in forever!

I thought I would have to wake him up this morning but apparently he is an early bird too! He was up at 6:40. I guess he just misses me duirng the day and wants to spend as much time with me as he can, what can I say? The boy loves his mommy and swimming!

No comments: