
Jackson didn't mind that there was a cool breeze, that the water was below zero, or that the sun wasn't shining! I was wishing I had worn pants and a sweatshirt.


Brian swimming in the ocean for Jackson, but he wasn't too interested in what daddy was doing...

He was busy building with Papa!

Family pics

Jackson played in the sand and water for about an hour.
Jackson warming up under my blanket and me warming up with coffee!
We ordered pizza for lunch from BJ's across the street. Jackson fell asleep on Grandpa after lunch so Brian and I went to look in the shops along the beach.
I found the best store:)
The views from Laguna beach are beautiful! I loved looking at all the million dollar houses along the beach and up in the mountains.
My little surfer boy! Doesn't he look like a California boy? Sooo cute!!
LOVE him!
We walked down to see the tide pools. We saw a lot of big crabs. The whole time I was afraid I was going to fall or slip off of the rocks.From Laguna Beach we headed to San Clemente. Brian and I spent one night at Mike and Seanapri's house and then head to our beach house on Newport Beach for our anniversary. Jackson spent the weekend there with Mel and Sharon.
Mike and Seanapri took everyone out to dinner at the Fisherman's Cove which is right on the pier.
Brian and I before dinner, Jackson did not want a picture with us
Our hosts and hostees' for the week; Gus, Mike, Seanapri, Corton, Laurie, Matt, Luke, Jalin, Rachel, and Telia
This is why he didn't want to pose for a picture, having to much fun with who else but Grandpa.
Chasing Jackson on the pier before dinner. We had to wait forever for dinner and eventually had to go find Jackson something to eat. All we could find was an $8 turkey sandwich which consisted of Oscar Meyer lunch meat and a roll and I am pretty sure the owner was sleeping when we first walked in. Our dinner was delicious when we finally got to eat at 9:00, we had been there since 6:00. Saturday morning we got up and got ready to leave for our 5th anniversary trip. Matt and Laurie so graciously let us stay at their beach house for 2 nights.

Brian and I in Mike and Seanapri's backyard. Their house has a beautiful view overlooking a valley and you can see the ocean on clear days.
Here are a few pictures from Jackson's time with Grandpa and Grandma.
Seanapri told me his feet never touched the ground:)Corton and Jackson were buds by the end of the weekend, but I guess Corton had just enough of Jackson! Thanks Mike and Seanapri for being wonderful hosts! It was so fun hanging out with you and your kids. Your family is precious:)
Next up: Anniversary weekend in Newport, Hollywood, and Beverly Hills






Brian playing with Corton and Jackson

No comments:
Post a Comment