During my TAWG time the Lord led me to read certain scriptures.
In those I read these:
"Therefore, as God's chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourself with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience." Colossians 3:12
AND
"Therefore encourage one antoher and build each other up." 1 Thessalonians 5:11
The Lord is so neat, those words were exactly what I needed to read and focus my heart on right before a new school year begins.
Lord,
I pray that you instil in me compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience for each one of my students and coworkers. I need you to work in me so that others see YOU and not me in every action I do, word I say, and look I convey. I want you to be glorified in all that I do in and out of my classroom. Help me to encourage my students and coworkers in a way that enpowers them and makes them feel special and worthy. I pray over each one of my students right now Lord, keep them safe and prepare their hearts for the year. I know you handpicked them just for me and awesome things are going to happen this year. Thank you for the gifts you have given me. Help me to mold these students into better individuals and help them realize their true potential. I need you each and everyday to be the best teacher possible. Remind me of your truths daily and who I am working for.
You are my strong tower and the one I take refuge in. Help me stand strong with you all year long.
Amen
No comments:
Post a Comment