Friday, August 27, 2010

So Tired!

This week has seemed to go on and on! The funny thing is that each day did not seem long, just the week in general. It may have had something to do with the fact I am not used to getting up at 5:50, that at school our schedule was interrupted many times to practice dismissal time, and each night we had something to do. Hopefully dismissal will go smoothly next week, then I can get back on my schedule of leaving early. Thank goodness for Brian! He picked Jackson up from daycare most of the week and made dinner Wednesday night.

Tiredness aside, I am loving my new school, team, and my students. They are real charmers! Most are talkers, lots need redirection every five seconds, and the others make my job real easy:)

Groceries are bought, all but one load of laundry is done, house somewhat picked up, and cake made (just because I wanted some)! I am ready to rest this weekend and enjoy my time with Brian and this cute little boy:
Now off to bed!

No comments: