Sunday, June 26, 2011

A Sweet Sound

Jackson has really been into singing lately and loves to sing songs with us. He has Brian sing him at least 3 songs before he goes to bed. I tried to capture some of his singing the other night before he went to bed. The quality is not the best because I just had my camera and once Jackson saw the camera he started to act a little silly.


The first video is Jackson and Daddy singing Rise and Shine and Zacchaeus.




The second video is Jackson and Brian singing I've Decided to Follow Jesus.




Jackson singing praises to the Lord is such a sweet sound to my ears and my heart. I pray he is still singing to the Lord at age 12, 16, 18, 24 and decides for himself to follow Jesus with his whole being!


"Sing to the Lord a new song, sing to the Lord, all the Earth." Psalm 96:1

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon said...

This is the best thing I have ever heard! What a character! It is wonderful that you are teaching him songs about Jesus at such an early age!!!! I'm sure God will honor that. Can't wait to come hear him sing in person!!! Love and kisses.