Yesterday, Jackson went up to school with me and actually was helpful in my classroom. We were up there 2 hours and got a lot accomplished. He is really intrigued by the pencil sharpener!
As a little reward for being such a good helper we picked up a shaved ice last night. I can't believe it was our first one of the summer!
We brought it back to the house and all shared it while soaking our feet in the pool. Both were very refreshing!
This may have been Jackson's first shaved ice ever. I think it is safe to say he liked it!
We let Jackson ride his 4-wheeler again once it was a little cooler, like 94 degrees instead of 110 degrees! As you can see his steering still has not improved.:)
Today, we met Cindy, Garrison, Bailey, and Riley for lunch at McDonald's so the kids could play inside. If you haven't tried their Mango Pineapple Smoothie, you need to! This drink will cool you down and quench your thirst and hunger.
I am thankful for Cindy's friendship this summer and so excited we will be working together this year. Can you believe I didn't take one picture while we were there?
I have a required meeting all day tomorrow, so I only have one more full day with Jackson on Friday. I am not sure I am ready for it all to come to an end.
1 comment:
I know Jackson had shaved ice at least once before. We have a picture of us eating it the day we went to that pumpkin farm and it was soooooooooo hot we had to eat one to cool down!
Post a Comment