Monday, August 8, 2011

A New Do

Last week I went and got my hair cut by someone different. Shh, don't tell Lucy! I went to a friend of a friend whose is starting a salon out of her home. She colored and cut my hair for about $40 less than I normally pay, but it took a lot longer. There were several reasons to why it took a while, but for that one reason I don't if it was worth the money I saved.
As you can see in the picture (even though the picture doesn't do it justice) she gave me layers in the back. This is something different for me. I really like how full it makes my hair in back on top. I also like how the front lays. The haircut is very simple to do. I am worried about it as it starts to grow out in back, especially if I don't get it cut the same or by her again.

Brian likes it, so I guess that is all that matters!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

I want to see the front!