Thursday, August 11, 2011

Girls Night Out

Back in July, I had a fun night out with some friends. We were celebrating new babies (Lori, Claire, and Cayte) are/were pregnant. We all met at Carolyn's house and rode in style downtown. We were going to go to the Melting Pot for dinner but by the time Cayte tried to make reservations for the night we could all go they were booked. We ended up eating at The Voice inside one of the hotels downtown. I really wasn't a fan of anything on the entree menu. So, I went with an appetizer and a dessert!


There were many different conversations going on around the table as well as many laughs. We were trying to get Cayte to tell the sex of her baby and thought we had it figured out. By the time we got back to Carolyn's it was 1 o'clock in the morning and by the time I actually got home it was after 2 o'clock. I never stay up that late! Thanks for a fun night out girls!

One week later Cayte had a beautiful little girl. She definitely tricked us into thinking it was another boy! Claire and I went to visit and bring her a few goodies in the hospital. And now Claire is about leave for the hospital to welcome her little boy into the world! A lot can change in a month!

No comments: