Monday, August 1, 2011

Memorizing Scripture #15

In my effort to continue to let God be God and me follow his ways, let him guide my life, and rejoice in ALL he has done for me I chose to memorize Habakkuk 3:17-18.

"Though the fig tree tree does not bud and there are no grapes on the vines, though the olive crop fails and the fields produce no food, though there are no sheep in the pen and no cattle in the stalls, YET I will rejoice in the Lord, I will be joyful in God my Savior."

In my life verse 17 might sound a little different like "though my car broke down, though Jackson tested every limit, though the chores never end." I am really going to focus on verse 18 because no matter what happens in my life I can rejoice always because I know Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and Savior.

No comments: