All of us and everyone is actually looking at the camera!
Dad and Mom with Jackson and me
Katelyn went to nursery with Jackson and Garrison played his guitar and drew us pictures the whole service.My uncle, aunt, and cousin came over for a while and we played a game. During the game, I looked out the window and saw this:
My dad was slamming dunking in the pool. When I went out to take a picture he told me, "My mind never stops thinking young!" HA! If you know my dad you know this is true.



My dad was slamming dunking in the pool. When I went out to take a picture he told me, "My mind never stops thinking young!" HA! If you know my dad you know this is true.Brian couldn't believe he never thought of this. So, of course he had to give it a try!

And whatever Daddy does, Jackson must do too!

The rest of these pictures are just more goofing around in the pool!

Brian loves to tease my mom!
Splashing Grandma
I even got in on the action of throwing Jackson up. Not nearly as high as Daddy or Papa. He says, "Mommy does little one!"

No comments:
Post a Comment