Sunday, August 7, 2011

The Weekend Wrap-Up

They say "everything is bigger in Texas!" That was true Friday night at my Aunt's church. They had a fun evening planned for kids with a jumbo theme. They had a jumbo sub, 28 inch pizza, and monster cookies for dinner.


We drew a life-sized Jackson. He drew his eyes, nose, and mouth!


They had a bunch of jumbo games to play. Just for the record I got tic-tac-toe twice against Brian!

Jackson was more interested in rolling the dice than playing the game:)
We all slept in Saturday morning until 8:30! Hallelujah! Then I talked Brian and Jackson into doing some errands/shopping for school with me. Jackson was beyond good the entire 3 hour trip. Yes, he got a new toy for that!



I spent some time relaxing in the pool before the craziness of school starts. Wait, I think it may have already started!
Our pool temperature is 93 degrees. It doesn't exactly feel refreshing when you get in, but it makes the 110 degrees outside a little more manageable.


We spent the rest of Saturday cleaning and playing with Jackson!

Today the morning was spent at church with a little photo shoot after!:)

Jackson and his curly hair! Can't decide if I should get it cut short or not?

Love my boys!


After lunch we tried the Splash Pad again, only to find it still broken. I feel like I should be entitled to a refund of some of my HOA fees. We made the most of being out on our bikes and stopped at the subdivision pool for some sliding and jumping off the diving board.


While Jackson napped, I made some Chocolate Chip Cookie stuffed Cupcakes for my team meeting tomorrow. They are Jackson tested and approved!

We found a Power Wheels for Jackson tonight. Brian (with the help of Jonathon) has been on a mission to get it to work, because we would never buy Jackson one otherwise. I will update later on his progress.


And...that concludes the weekend wrap-up!

No comments: