He did great telling Miss Sandy he had to go potty and loved playing with his friends again. I had a busy week of meetings, presenting, and working in my room. I am thankful for all the time my principal gave up to work in our rooms. Because of this I feel ready and didn't have to go up to school today.
Today we all slept until 8:30. It was more than needed! We then went and had some family picture taken just for fun! I thought we got some real good ones. I couldn't figure out how to save the pictures larger than thumbnail size. Usually I can, so maybe they changed it so clients buy their cd.
Just Jackson and his cute expressions:)
Mommy and Daddy love
We headed to McDonald's after because we promised Jackson chicken nuggets and play land if he smiled nice for the lady. When we got home Jackson went down for a nap, I baked cookies, and Brian cleaned out the garage. The rest of day was just as relaxed.I am hoping to relax as well tomorrow because I know next week will bring earlier mornings, long days, and tired legs.
No comments:
Post a Comment