Monday morning we headed over to the Splash Pad to let the kids play. It wouldn't turn on, so we headed to the subdivision pool to have fun on the slide. Jackson and Garrison and Jackson took turn going down nonstop. Katelyn was even brave enough to go down all by herself.

Monday night I made dinner for everyone and we swam again in our pool. Then we had a movie night complete with popcorn and M&M's per Garrison and Jackson's request!
Tuesday evening after the kids recuperated from the Blue Bell Tour we went to try the Splash Pad again. Jackson and Garrison shared the bike trailer and many laughs! Since the Splash Pad was still not working, we let the kids play at the park for a while.
Then, we headed back to the subdivision pool for more sliding down the slide. While we were there Jackson asked if he could jump off the diving board. He was not scared at all. Brian and I switched off catching him and swimming him back to the side. He is such a dare devil!
Garrison jumped off the diving board too. But, only he can sit Indian style as he jumps in!

Wednesday morning we all swam together. Then the girls went for lunch for gyros and the boys stayed home and played. Papa got to put Jackson down for a nap.

Two peas in a pod:) Both "reading" the tractor magazine and loving it. Dad was telling the boys the name of every tractor.

Wednesday night, we went out to eat and then to the mall. The boys and Katelyn rode the train. Jackson has been asking to do this with Garrison and Papa for a long time!

All the kids, Dad, and me rode the carousel. Jackson likes to tell us that "the fake horses don't poop!"
Brian and I took Jackson to Little Gym, and Grandma came along to watch on Monday morning. Afterwards, we met my Dad, Garrison, Katelyn, Aunt Midge, and Aaron at Chuck E. Cheese.

I left my parents to watch Jackson and took advantage of Brian being off to go up to school. Brian helped me set up and arrange all the furniture in my classroom. I am really excited about the new classroom I am in this year and like the arrangement we came up with! Now, I just need to do some other odd and ends.
My dad got to try kolaches for the first time this morning and like them. I took my parents up to see my school and classroom this morning. Garrison loved my library! He read the whole time we were there. Just shows you how important that piece is to any classroom! We enjoyed one last meal together at Chick-fil-a and then came home to help them finish loading up. Hopefully they enjoyed their trip as much as we did!
No comments:
Post a Comment