Saturday, August 28, 2010

Two by Two

We wanted to do something fun and different with Jackson today. Since it is still hot we decided we needed something inside or that had water involved. Almost everyday we go swimming in our pool or go to the Splash Pad so those two things were out. We opted for Noah Ark's Pool. Still a pool but different senery and more for Jackson to do. Of course he LOVED everything about Noah Ark's! We went down the slides a hundred times and he did the rainbow slide all by himself. I think I had as much fun as Jackson! I'll let the pictures do the talking:















It was a great way to spend a part of our Saturday (it really made me miss my summer days with Jackson). We were so glad we went and are hoping we can go back one more time before they are closed for the fall!

"This is the day the Lord has made, let us rejoice and be glad in it." Pslam 118:24

1 comment:

Elly-mom said...

thanks for sharing the pictures, looks like a great place to go. Miss you all and love you. Mom