Tuesday, August 30, 2011

My Big Fishy

Our nightly routine includes swimming and while swimming at night I actually get a bit cold! How can that be when our highs are 110 degrees?

Jackson has become an underwater fool! All he wants to do is be below the water. He makes his mama a little nervous.
He loves to touch the bottom and jump back up. When he is flat footed on the bottom his head just barely touches the water.


He likes to try and dive down to get his rockets, but he needs Daddy's assistance for that one.

He also has a new swim; the dolphin! It is really quite funny:)


I love hanging out with Jackson in the pool each night, it reminds me of all the fun we had this summer!

1 comment:

Grandma Sharon said...

I can't believe how well Jackson is swimming!!! I can't wait to get there and see him in action!